Sunday, 31 March 2013

Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Liner


I never really jumped on the gel liner band wagon when it exploded a year or so ago, I was just so content with liquid liners I just didn't feel the urge to change.  However since becoming a Tanya Burr superfan I seem to want need everything in her make up bag, and Maybelline's Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Liner was no exception!

I am SO glad I decided to take the plunge and purchase it, as it is an amazing little pot of goodness!!!  The consistency is absolutely perfect and a dream to work with, it glides onto your lid without being too wet and slippery but also not to dry and clumpy. It dries to a semi matte and is really black, its not messy and it doesn't budge all day.

I must admit I didn't get on with the little brush that is included in the pack, it was to fat and not precise enough so I decided to also treat myself to the ever trusty Real Technique's Fine Liner Brush.  This duo is now something I don't dare go without to complete my make up look.  I have totally shunned my liquid liners (poor little dears) and always opt for my lovely pot of joy

You can buy Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Liner here for £7.99 and the Real Techniques Fine Liner Brush here for £6.99

Have you tried Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Liner??


Pin It

6 comments:

  1. I've been dying to try this since seeing Tanya's videos too I just always forget to pick it up x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You def need to get your hands on it, its fabulous! x

      Delete
  2. I love this stuff. Such a long lasting eyeliner and repurchased quite a few times. :) Agree with the comment about the brush you get with it. It's not fine enough at the tip to get a precise sweep over the eyelid.

    Your latest follower, Lauren x
    http://laurelbay-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its so brilliant isn't it!! The brush was poop but the quality of the liner more than made up for it :)

      Thank you for following! x

      Delete
  3. I just started using gel eyeliners myself and have completely fallen in love with them! Where abouts did you get your eyeliner brush? :)

    Eilidh x

    www.simplyeilidh.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This one is THE best!! I got my eyeliner brush from Boots but you can get them lots of other places and online. Its a Samantha Chapman Real Techniques brush x

      Delete

I read all your lovely comments and will always try to reply!!
I am happy for you to leave your blog address for me to check out and follow you back!! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...