Sunday 28 October 2012

My Xmas Beauty Wish List


Yes I am talking Xmas.. I don't know why people dread it so much I fricken love it!!  It is also my birthday Xmas Eve so I think I look forward to it more than most!  I also like to get buying gifts as early as possible so I tend to start lists around October time!


I am probably one of the easiest people to buy presents for, I am sure of it!  I love anything that I can apply to my skin, body or nails so basically cosmetics, perfume and clothes is what I usually receive!
I have been browsing the net recently to start writing my extensive Xmas/Birthday list and here are some of my fave beauty finds (friends and family take note!!!)
 
 


 

What will you be putting on your list to Santa this year?
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Oh gosh, my list keeps getting longer and longer...can´t wait for everybody to post about presents and stuff...

    Would you mind checking out my blog? Would love to win you over as a follower (and I don´t mind to return the favor)...✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰

    jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tell me about it.. this is like the smallest snippet of mine ;-)

      Loving your blog!!! I am your newest follower!

      Thanks for the comment xxx

      Delete

I read all your lovely comments and will always try to reply!!
I am happy for you to leave your blog address for me to check out and follow you back!! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...