Thursday 18 October 2012

Au Revoir!!

Eeeeeek!!!!  I am bubbling over with excitement.. tomorrow I am off to P.A.R.I.S!!!
I literally want to burst I cannot wait!
Neither my boyfriend or I have been before which make such a change as he seems to have been everywhere!



I am mostly looking forward to eating some authentic French foods, roaming the beautiful cities streets and of course visiting the Lafayette department store for a Chanel fix!

I won't be posting whilst I am away as I will be far too busy nibbling on cheese and pondering the Parisian flea markets but I will be doing a post or 2 on my trip when I return!

A toute à l’heure!!!

Pin It

1 comments:

I read all your lovely comments and will always try to reply!!
I am happy for you to leave your blog address for me to check out and follow you back!! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...