Monday 29 October 2012

10 Strikes of Lightning

The weather has definitely taken a turn for the worse recently and we were struck by a lovely storm the other evening which inspired my latest design!!  I cannot stand thunderstorms, they terrify me!  I remember once being in Spain and there was a proper big electrical storm and me and my big sis hid under the duvet it was SO loud and so scary!!!!! 

Lightning nails however are a little less frightening and I am actually loving the look!!!  I used all Models Own polishes for this mani, I have named them below the piccie..

Models Own "In The Navy", Models Own "Indian Ocean", Models Own "Snow White"

What has been inspiring your nail art recently??

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I read all your lovely comments and will always try to reply!!
I am happy for you to leave your blog address for me to check out and follow you back!! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...