Friday 17 August 2012

Redken Miracle Worker

Some may say I am rather lucky as I have super thick long hair.. Those people don't realise how long it takes to try the damn barnet!!  To make my life easier of late I have been using a bit of a wonder product, Redken's Satinwear 02 Ultimate Blow Dry Lotion



The aim of this product is to help achieve a stress, frizz free blow dry whilst protecting and drying hair faster
I use approx 2 pumps of the lotion in towel dried hair and carry on with my usual blow drying routine

I cannot thank Redken enough for this miracle worker!!  Drying my hair used to be the most stressful part of my day due to it being SO long and thick..  Now my drying time has been significantly reduced and my hair is no longer dry and frizzy but voluminous and sleek.  I also think this helps with split ends due to the protection element of the lotion.  This stuff also lasts sooooo long.. I have had mine approx 3 months now and its still over half full

Redken Satinwear is a must have for ladies with thick hair that is blow dried on a regular basis. My hair is naturally curly and I rarely have to use my straighteners for touch ups.  The cheapest I could find this was here which is a bit of a saving on what I originally paid 3 months ago

L xx
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. ohh your hair sounds similar to mine so may have to try this! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Lucie... I need to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing arent they.. I love all of their products!!!! Thanks for tip :)

    ReplyDelete

I read all your lovely comments and will always try to reply!!
I am happy for you to leave your blog address for me to check out and follow you back!! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...