Thursday 23 August 2012

P-P-P-Paisley

Paisley is something I have wanted to try for aaaaages now!  I keep seeing them on Insta and Pinterest and thinking WOW I need to get me some of that!!

Here is my version of the Paisley nail..


I love this colour combo so much and will defo be using it together again!!  For the base of my feature Paisley nails I used 2 coats of a simple Collection 2000 white.  Once this was mega dry I used my mini-liner brush from my new ASP brushes collection to add the detailing.  For the colours I used Revlon's Lilac Pastelle, YSL's Terriblement Noir and China Glaze's For Audrey

Its surprisingly quite easy to acheive the intricate looking Paisley design with the help of some good polish and a mini fine brush.  I literally looked up a little inspiration on the pattern on line and translated it to my nail

I cannot wait for my next Paisley nail and will defo be using a range of different colours and designs as well as attempting to do every one of my nails!!

Are you a Paisley fan??
L xx
Pin It

6 comments:

  1. Love it! You did such an amazing job! xx
    Beauty by T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, love the details & stunning colour combo!
    Catch my attention, can't wait to try this out! =D
    Nice

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look awesome! Definitely one to try :)
    Jessica x
    www.londongirllog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the pastel colours and the nailart :) you're so talented! wish I would be so good when it comes to nailart/design.
    in btw really nice blog you have here, dear. keep up the great work! maybe you'll have a look on my blog as well, if you like :))

    xoxo

    http://www.flirting-with-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. such beautiful colour combination and design... you've got great talent =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it :)




    Santenne of Crystallized Elements
    www.crystallized-elements.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I read all your lovely comments and will always try to reply!!
I am happy for you to leave your blog address for me to check out and follow you back!! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...