Sunday 24 June 2012

Stud Obsessed.

I have been feeling a little under the weather this weekend and after almost reading 2 Hunger Games books in 48 hours, boredom slowly took over!!  Instead of reaching for my nail polishes I decided to get creative in a different way and found some studs I had purchased on Ebay some time ago to decorate some jeans with..
As we all know studs are all the rage right now and I myself am no exception to the stud ravers!!  I love them!! I find myself drawn to anything embellished with them right now so making my own seemed a fab way of killing time and also indulging in my new obsession!


 
The studs I bought are gold since I prefer it over silver and brass, however I have just made a few more purchases on eBay for some mixed coloured studs including some circle and star shapes!  They are so easy to use, you literally push them into your desired material and close the pins on the other side to fasten them on.. and voila!!!
Here is the finished result!!!


I still have a few more studs left so I am def going to get to work on some other shorts, maybe some jeans.. possibly a denim shirt.. OH and maybe a tshirt or 2!!  Told you i am obsessed!!!  I am also determined to mnake some DIY Galaxy shorts before I go on holiday in a couple of weeks.. so hopefully I can do a tutorial on those if I get the time to make them!!!!

Have you guys been doing any arts and crafts this weekend??
L xx
Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I read all your lovely comments and will always try to reply!!
I am happy for you to leave your blog address for me to check out and follow you back!! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...