Monday 18 June 2012

Peace, Love and Spots

My beautiful friend Sarah had her wedding day on Saturday!  It was literally the prettiest wedding I have ever been to!! Everything was vintage/shabby chic and just perfect!

I wore a polka dot Navy dress from ASOS Petite.. so I decided to go for some peach and white simple nail art.  Her bridesmaids were also in peach dresses so this colour was a bit of a theme!


I used Barry M's Peach Melba for the base and wet n wild white for my spots and Peace sign!  Sorry for the quality of the pic.. It was a busy old day!!!

Here is Peach Melba on its own..



Oh and here is our mega cute favours... Not nail or beauty related but OH so cute!!!!!



L xx
Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I read all your lovely comments and will always try to reply!!
I am happy for you to leave your blog address for me to check out and follow you back!! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...