Friday 25 May 2012

Strawberry Picking



This design was inspired by Minnie's nails you have to check out here
She has one of my most favourite blogs as not only are her designs amazing and immaculate but her blog is so cute and pictures really well taken.  Make sure you check it out!!

I wanted to try out the design myself as it is SO summery and cute!!!!
I used a Wet n Wild white for the base colour and Rimmels "Coralista" for the strawberries and moon shape!  I used a Models Own green for the leaves and then dotted a few spots of Topshops "Worlds End" 

Thank you Minnie for the inspiration!!
L xx




Pin It

8 comments:

  1. Very cute ! Loving the dotted half moons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Thank you soooooo very much for this post!! You're so sweet:))) I think your design looks perfect and very very cute~<3 I love the colour combo you used!! Thank you again~;D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks super cute! xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. So nice combooo ! I love this mani :)..
    You have a very nice blog dear..I following you now,i wish follow me back :)
    www.nzlsyn.blogspot.com
    Kisses From Turkeeey !! <3 Bye..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw this is so pretty and summery! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic nails! You got them so neat and even and the moons look fab.

    ReplyDelete

I read all your lovely comments and will always try to reply!!
I am happy for you to leave your blog address for me to check out and follow you back!! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...