Tuesday 21 February 2012

What a Boar..


Just a quick one here, but something my friend thinks I should post about.. because she tried out my brush at the weekend and is in hair heaven!

So this is the brush that I use all day everyday and it is amazing!  Boar hair is the way forward!!
This brush neverrrrr pulls on your hair and I have really knotty unruly frizzy hair!  It stops my hair from frizzing up when I blow dry it (which is every morning!) and actually dries it rather straight as well as making it super shiny

I've always been told to buy Denman brushes so I was wary of trying something new but I now only own 2 brushes and both are boar hair!
I got this one from the Boots Botanics for around £12 but I know you can get them from loads of different shops as well as online and EBay

Give this brush a try.. you honestly won't be disappointed!
L xx

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I read all your lovely comments and will always try to reply!!
I am happy for you to leave your blog address for me to check out and follow you back!! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...