Thursday 23 February 2012

The undecided nail..


Who doesn't love a multi coloured manicure!!
My fave polishes are usually either pinks or pastels so I decided to use my fave pinks and pastels for this look

On my thumb I used China Glaze "Pool Party", which isn't pastel but is a beautiful bright pink that actually has come out a really odd colour on my camera!  It is much more pink and defo not so red as the pic suggests and application is smooth and lovely

On my index finger I used my China Glaze "For Audrey".. need I say anymore about this polish.  Its hot.

For my middle finger I used my Leighton Denny "Sunday Girl".  Another firm favourite that I am constantly using!

For my ring finger I used Rimmel's I Love Fruities Scented polish in "Lemon Drop".  I have actually never used this polish and I don't know why as it is a reallyyyy nice colour!  I assumed being a very light yellow it would wash my fair skin out but it actually made it look a little more bronzed!  Lush colour (doesn't really have the scent of lemon though.. :-S)

Lastly... for my little pinkie I used Topshop nail polish in "Naked".  I have a love/hate relationship with this colour.. I want to love it on its own but I kind of can't!  It makes my skin looks super white - YUCK!!
But with other colours I think I love it and I am also planning a Burberry nail art soon and I think this would be perfect for the base

Hope you like my undecided nails!
L xx

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I read all your lovely comments and will always try to reply!!
I am happy for you to leave your blog address for me to check out and follow you back!! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...