Thursday 9 February 2012

Leopard Love!!


Leopard nails are my favourite nail art to do!  Mainly because they are so easy peasy and they also look so good!
You can use any colours you like as well so its very versatile!

For this multi-coloured leopard look I started with my OPI clear base and then Wet n Wild "Crystalic" polish in white.  It is important to use a good quality white polish if you are using it as a base colour.. a lot of whites can be either thin and streaky so you end up doing 4 million coats which will never ever properly dry!  Or its thick and pretty gloopy which will never look smooth and will also never properly dry!

Next I added the coloured "splodges"!  I didn't use my dotting tool for these as the end of the nail polish brush is perfect for the shape of the leopard print.  The great thing about leopard is you don't have to have perfect shapes, every spot is different.
For the orange I used Models Own "Orange Sorbet", the blue was Models Own "Feeling Blue", the green was OPI "Matte Gargantuan Green Grape" and the pink was Leighton Denny "Sunday Girl".

Once these were dry (make sure they are really fully dry or the next step will drag your polish!!!!!) I used my Models Own Nail Art Pen in black to out line the spots!  You will want to do each one different, different angles, different shapes.. but aim for lots of C shapes and dots in the middle of random ones.  I also add a few dots in between the leopard spots

Finish with your Seche Vite top coat and you're done!!
L xx 
Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I read all your lovely comments and will always try to reply!!
I am happy for you to leave your blog address for me to check out and follow you back!! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...