Wednesday 1 February 2012

First NOTD! Sunday Spots


I was really pleased with how this late night design turned out.. considering I end up doing a lot of my nail art in the dark this one was super neat!

I used a classic OPI clear base coat, and Topshop "Naked" polish for the colour -I must say i am LOVING the Topshop nail polishes, they go on really well and only take 2 coats to look flawless.
For the dots I used every greeney bluey colour I have!!  The darkest ones were No7 and the pearly turqouise one was a Maybelline.  The lightest green was the OPI "Gargantuan Green Grape Matte" which at the moment I hate hate hate hate as an all over colour.. I think I will fall head over heels for it once it hits summer and I have bronzed skin.. but until then it suits well as a splash of colour here and there!

A lot of people ask what I use to do the dots.. I used to use tooth picks until I discovered the amazing dotting tools you can buy on Ebay!!!  They come in all different sizes so for this design I used every size I have!

I hope you enjoyed my first NOTD!!  Lots more on their way!!
L xx


Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I read all your lovely comments and will always try to reply!!
I am happy for you to leave your blog address for me to check out and follow you back!! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...