Tuesday 31 January 2012

A Snippet of Me

In one word, how would you describe yourself?
Ditsy

What was your dream growing up?
To be a famous and elegant ballet dancer!

What talent do you wish you had?
I really wish i could wolf whistle.. or play guitar

Favorite vegetable?
Asparagus

What was the last book you read?
Martina Cole - Dangerous Lady

What zodiac sign are you?
Capricorn

Any Tattoos and/or Piercings? Explain where.
1 with stars on my tummy and 1 on my wrist traslation of love in greek

Worst Habit?
My eyes are way bigger than my belly

Do you have any pets?
Nada.  Trying to convince my bf to get us an insy winsy puppy!
If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be?
I would pray for no freckles and a straight nose

What color eyes do you have?
Blue

 Favorite thing to do in your spare time?
Paint my nails of course!

Tell me one weird fact about you.
Ok so everyone finds it totally weird that i absolutly HATE spag bol!!  Apparently that is a sin.
Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I read all your lovely comments and will always try to reply!!
I am happy for you to leave your blog address for me to check out and follow you back!! xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...